Wednesday, February 10, 2016

♥ Easter Pocket Card ♥

Hello everybody!
Diana is here to show you my inspiration. This week is our theme recycle/upcycle. And I made this Easter Pocket Card and recycled a vellum paper bag. I used the gorgeous new Easter Greetings Collection by Pion Design. I love the colors and the pattern of this papers. They are so versatile to use, not only for Easter! *lol* And the best thing: Sandy will stock them soon in the LLC Store. So be sure to watch out ! The image is from Magonlia and also the chicken is a DooHickey Die from Magnolia.

♥ ♥ ♥


The butterflies and the text I cut out from a new sheet from the Easter Greetings Collection.


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


Tilda is colored with Distress Inks

♥ ♥ ♥

I hope you like it and I wish you a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment