Wednesday, October 14, 2015

It's.............. Snowing!!!!

Surprise!!!
Hee hee Sorry it isnt really!! :D

Hi its Debbie here today. Becky is a busy bee this week and will be with you on Saturday :D

Our theme this week is to 'Surprise'!.I have to own up and say I did forget the theme because I had to get my skates on with posting today,,,but I think Ive surprised you all with it not being Becky!!? ... :D
Though I do think both Snowmen have surprised expressions !!!

Once again Ive used a new Tilda from the latest Collection(names yet to be announced). This time Ive coloured with Distress Pads. 
Flowers and Leaves are made using DooHickey Poinsettia and the DooHickey kit Volume 7
The Snowman is made from a Tim Holtz Sizzix Die.
Everything else  from Live and Love is listed below.
Thanks so much for looking today.
I wish you a happy day 
Love and Big Hugs
Debbie ♥  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment