Thursday, November 13, 2014

Candy Canes

Hi everyone! I am again a little out of my comfort zone today.... last time I tried a mostly black and red card for Halloween... and now this time unknowingly I've done a mostly white and red card for Christmas! Hahaha! The theme this week for us is Scandinavian Christmas. I had to google this one ;) But I saw lots of gorgeous pictures of white and red settings, with a few rustic timber elements - yummy! So I've tried to base my coloured scheme off this :)


The little sentiment banner there I've cut off the bottom of my Maja Design papers. At the bottom they all come with little strips with sentiments - such a nice extra! In the frame I have cut another of these strips with the angels :)



Hope you've enjoyed my card today and all of the little embellishments! Can't wait to see all of your Christmas projects!! :) 

2 comments: