Thursday, June 26, 2014

You Are Beautiful

Hello everybody!
Diana here to show you another project with the gorgeous new design papers from MayaDesign's Coffee in the Arbour Collection. And what should I say.... I LOVE these beautiful papers. For this Criss Cross Card I have used Blueberry Cupcake and Grandma's old Porcelain Cups.

The image is from Magnolia, which I stamped with Memento and colored with Distress Reinker and Pads. I have added a few accents on the image with Stickles StarDust and Liquid Pearls. On the edge I stamped with the postmark stamp from the Follow Your Heart stamp set of Stempelglede. And I also applied a little bit Frantage Shabby Withe.

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

Here you can see the beautiful WOC flowers and a wonderful pin.


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

And here is the inside of this card with one of the sentiments from the Follow Your Heart stamp set.


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

I hope you like my card and I wish you a wonderful weekend!

Big Hugs from Germany
Diana


♥ ♥ ♥

All products that I use on this card are from Live & Love Crafts:

2 comments:

  1. So sweet - I love the ribbons and those hanging hinges at the top!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. So beautiful.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete