Tuesday, June 17, 2014

OMG New Pion Papers TO DIE FOR

Hello all you lovely people around the world, how are you all? Hope you all had a lovely weekend & hope the daddies out there enjoyed their Fathers Day :0)

Well us DT girlies have the most fabulous theme this week.........we have to use the new Pion papers!!! OMG if you do not have these papers yet, then seriously get them. You can see how gorgeous they are on screen right...........well let me tell you in real life........well in real life lets just say mine got stroked A LOT!!! They are much prettier IRL. I even went on yesterday & ordered the full collection, Sandy even said 'Are you sure you want more papers?'......I need lots of this one....I never want to be without it. Ok I'm gonna hush my buttons & get on & show you what I made lol.

See I told you these papers were totally delicious & I lurve the name of them 'My Precious Daughter' & all in my favourite colour :0) Argh heaven.............

The image is also from the same collection & is on the sheet 'Images 12x12'. Isn't she so pretty!!

I added a White Canvas Corp Mini Paper bag & attached 2 lots of yummy lace/trim. I added Shabby Pearl Rose & Maya Road Crochet Trim.

This is the inside of the card, I added a large tag from the collection for somewhere put your message & I also added a smaller image the same as the one on the front. I love what it says on the bottom right corner..........

I also cut out a smaller tag & added a small sentiment to it which again is from the same Pion Collection. From the scraps of the second layer I made 2 little scrolls which are by the Shabby Bark Heart. TBH the photo's really dont do this justice which I'm gutted about, IRL its so much prettier. I'm actually happy with it, which believe does not happen very often lol.

Anyways thats all from me all links are below, pop on over to my blog for more pics & info.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hvor er det smukt, skønne farver og dejligt pyntet. Knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete