Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Day in May.

Hello everyone, Elin with you today. 
This week has been a real treat for me when it comes to themes, as we have been playing with "A Day in May" <3 <3 <3 

 

Before you get the details, let me tell you something...
I'm the one in this team who is NEVER totally pleased with the new paper collections when they come out: They are too bright, too dark, too sharp, too soft, too big patterns, too small patterns and so on... get the picture?!?  But this time Pion has nailed it for me! I absolutly ADORE this collection, it screams Elin and I can't stop playing with it <3 I have already made 4 projects with it! It can be used for everything and is soooo soft and tender, with these delicious colors....well... yeah :D Card details below:

Paperbag base covered with lovely papers. Instead of the neverending cheese cloth story, I have used the papers in strips behind the motive. Something new, but I like it. The motive is from Pion Design too. The lovely roses from WOC stand out in such a soft colored project, but I like to add some color too.


  Love this charm *winkwink Sandra* hehe, need to get more of these. The stamp is from K&G and is in Norwegian saying: True friendship can not be seen with the eyes, but most be felt with the heart.
The pearls are from Inkido and the twine and laces are to be found in the LLC store.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today, and don't forget our challenge this month:

 Love N' Lace

Hugs & Kisses
Elin



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful ! So soft and delicate colors, lovely image and flowes :D

    ReplyDelete