Monday, November 11, 2013

The Snow Family


Morning Everyone,

Tracy here and I promise I don't have another baby project, lol.  I'm back to just  a card and as it's Monday again, it's time for a new theme for the week which is "Ice".  Again I am sure the team with have lots of different interpretations for this one.  Ice to me at this time of year means, ice cold, so lots of white, so that's exactly what I have added to my card today, lots of white.

The image is the snow family by LOTV, aren't they cute.  I have used papers from MayaDesign Vintage Autumn Basics 12x12 sheet XXIII and also a sheet from the MayaDesign Vintage Christimas Time 6x6 pad.  The edges have been stitched and distressed with gesso.

I have used by favourite Lace Empress Alexandra again across the middle before adding my new Noor Design oval die and image.  The little pine cones were cut in half before adding them to the white flower spray, carnation and roses and finishing off with some white ferns.

There is also a little pocket envelope bag tucked under the paper at the top so I added a so wrapped lovely heart tag, tied with vintage white seam binding.



I have added a bark star and tied two mini bells together with some twine and the little bells do ding aling too, lol, so cute.




The little floral display to the right consists of a white apple, flower spray, cone and carnation and the new Love heart metal decoration.

I have used diamond stickles as the snow




Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest



<!-- inlinkz code end --

4 comments: