Saturday, September 28, 2013

Winter Wonderland Cookie Box

Another Saturday and another day of inspiration from me, Elin :)

This week our team leader has given us the ultimate challenge (in my eyes that is): The great white(s)... Well to make something totally white was just TOO easy, so I made something that came into my mind when I heard the theme: A winter creation! To me winter is the great whites for sure, so here it comes: A winter wonderland cookie (or candy) box:
 Here in Norway we can buy nuts in boxes like this one. When the nuts are gone, the box is excellent to decorate and to use as a gift or for storing other things. Here I have used Pion Design's latest collection: Wintertime in Swedish Lapland. The picture on top is from the same collection. 

The top is decorated with flowers from WOC, a hint of frantage, cheesecloth, a few foam flower buds and a bark heart in white... I had to choose white decorations to match the theme of course ;)
Around the box I have layered a few laces, added a fabric flower from Prima and a few white pearls from Melissa Frances.
A close up of the lid, and notice the lovely pearl brand. I found one in my stash and had totally forgotten about these beauties! I need more :D
And here is how the box looks like with the lid on:
 Now that should be enough pictures for one day, don't you think?!
Thank you so much for stopping by our blog, and for taking the time to leave lovely comments for us!

Hugs & Kisses
Elin





5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is breathtakingly beautiful Elin!
    You still got my address where to send this? ;)

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! So beautiful!
    Sunday greatings
    Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work and many details. Lve this.

    Gr. Mia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much girls ^^ I do Karita :D Hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete