Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring has sprung - feels like magic


Hi and most welcome to all of you LLC lovers
It;s already Sunday again and me, Louise is back to do my best to try inspire you. 
As some of you may know I'm a summer type girl and guess what...some days this week it has felt as if Spring is finally here, which feels awesome!  

So that;s just perfect because this weeks theme is just that - Spring! 
As always I'm the last one in our amazing DT to showcase my make and the girls has been busy creating the most awe things for you all. So do not forget to check those out too.
For me Spring is the second best season of the year and it can still be pretty cold here in Sweden til Summer hits. I was a little lost on what to do because there are so many things you could do but when Signe, my oldest daughter went outside this Wednesday as the sun was beaming in just a dress and a parasol saying: -"Mummy, look at me, I'm outside in the summer sun" I immediately thought of this oldie but goldie Tilda: 


So these apples are quickly becoming my all time LLC  fav! At least this second as Sandy stocks so many gorge stuffy stuffs. The charm is so sweet too and fits right on here, they are strawberries which really are more of a Summer thing here but...as Signe is as sweet as those they needed to go on ;)

The flower shape is cut using my silhouette Cameo and I've used one of the amazing Pion design papers from the "Alma's sewing room" collection. And well...I keep on telling Sandy she stocks the BEST Seam binding ribbon and so I tend to use it on every creation ;) The sentiment is from Stempelglede.
As always you will find all the products I've used listed at the end of this posting via Inlinkz. 



I'm hoping you will like today's make :)
Be sure to come back tomorrow when Tracy is back to sweep you off your feet :)
Lots of love,

4 comments:

  1. wow absolutely gorgeous luv this Tilda
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning creation Louise, fabulous details. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious card - what a lovely shape, and that sentiment is a joy!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Love IT!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete