Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pion By Becky

Hi everyone, Becky here, sorry I'm slightly late today but the last two days have ran away with me, it's half term and I've got two little kiddies.


I've got two friends turning 30 this month, but I need to make 5 cards for them, so here is one of them. I've used the gorgeous Alma's Sewing Room papers from Pion Design, unusually for me there is no distressing of any sort, it was hard enough to cut into them, let alone distress them. My original card I had in my head had more layers, but when I came to assemble the card I couldn't cover the pattern in the top left, so to make it a bit different I used a strip from the border sheet and put it along the bottom.


I've used a Tim Holtz On The Edge die to shape the card, and I've just got a Picot Edge Spellbinders set. The lilac pearls are so pretty, and along with the lace are new in.


The roses are from my stash, the rolled rose and the chrysanthemum are from Kort og Godt, the Dahlia Tinsel and the Berries are from Magnolia and Sandy has just got the purple poppies in.


Hugs,

Becky xx

4 comments:

  1. Dejligt kort, i fine farver. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. I LOVE the Paper. And alle the details on your card too!
    Hugs
    Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Becky! You are right you just could not cover those beautiful papers up! I just oove eferything about it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete