Saturday, August 4, 2012

More Maja...

Good Evening,
It's Sandy here. Hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend so far. I thought I'd quickly pop in and  post a card that I've made today. As I mentioned in my post earlier this week, this is an anything goes week here at the LLC Inspiration Blog, and many of the DT members have used their favourites. That's also the case for me.
Papers from the Crea Diem collection were the first Maja papers I bought several years ago, and what made me fall in love with Maja Design's papers in the first place. Here I've used "Love Conquers All", which has been combined with a new favourite from the Vintage Summer Basics Collection; "1904".

The image is "Chloe", designed by Elisabeth Bell, and available from Whimsy Stamps.

The tag was cut out using Magnolia's Vintage Tag from Maja Design's "Memories".
For the tag and to fasten the 3D heart charm, I used "English Lavender" Shabby Seam Binding.
The large Gardenia is from Papercraft Scandinavia and the Roses with Glass Pearls from Kort og Godt.

Thanks for looking; please stop by tomorrow for a lovely project by Elizabeth!

Hugz,
Sandy




4 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,
    Your card is gorg!! love your colouring, her hair is so pretty! love the clouds.
    Beautiful design.
    melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sandy, every detail is so sweet and I like colours so much!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sandy. Love the image, so adorable and sweet DP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy your card is wonderful , she is such a pretty little girl and the colour papers you have used are fabulous, the little tag is super and the heart charm gorgeous well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete